TERMS & CONDITIONS
COPYRIGHT & MATERIAL USAGE
You are welcome to use product photos from our online shop page on your blog or website, as long as you properly credit Wings and relevant contributors and link back to our homepage or the relevant product page. Photos may not be used for any other purpose and may not be altered in any way. All content on this website is copyrighted.
1. What information do we collect from you?
The information you give us may include your name and contact details, including address, telephone number, and email address, as well as your payment information. This occurs when you place an order on our online shop; email us your information in regards to an order; Information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is and/or participate in a reader’s survey or competition. provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information.
2. How do we use your information?
We may use your information to provide goods and services that you have requested, and to communicate with you about those goods and services; to operate our site; to comply with applicable law; and as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
3. How do we share your information?
We may disclose your personal information to partners of Wings Magazine Ltd. who supply services to you on behalf of Wings Magazine Ltd., and who need to process personal information in the provision of such services. When you request goods and services from us, you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to our partners who may provide such goods and services under contract and guarantee to our satisfaction that they have sufficiently robust processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information whilst it is in their care. This may include our fulfillment partners – who are GDPR compliant – and whom we share customer order mailing information with.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets
We may disclose de-personalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our website in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns, and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors, and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes; but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order, or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request. Other than this, Wings Magazine Ltd. will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties without your consent.
4. How long will we keep your information?
We will hold your information on our system only for as long as is necessary – such as fulfilling a request for goods and services. After that timeframe, your information will be securely deleted, or in some cases, anonymised.
5. How is your information stored and kept secure?
The website and our server have appropriate technical measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information, as well as the accidental loss, destruction, or damage of your information while under our control. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
6. Who is responsible for your data?
Wings Magazine Ltd. is responsible for your data. We are registered as a company in England and Wales. Company number: 11101205
7. What are your rights?
You are entitled to see copies of all personal information held by us, and to amend, correct, or delete such data. You can also limit, restrict, or object to the processing of your data. If and when you get in touch, we will come back to you as soon as possible, and where possible within one month. If your request is more complicated, it may take a little longer to come back to you.
If you have any complaints regarding Wings Magazine Ltd.’s processing of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – Data Controller. Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is responsible for the protection of personal information in the country where you live or work, or in which you think a breach of data protection laws might have taken place.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are common and won’t do anything to harm your system – they simply store or gather information. They help you to get the most out of your visit to our website.
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type for system administration as part of our audit trail process. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. You are not obliged to accept cookies and you can adjust your browser’s setting to prevent it from accepting cookies on your computer. Please note you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they can be used to store information which may identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify users and passwords, and no credit card information is not stored in cookies.
We are currently accepting payment via debit/credit card, as well as Paypal. To use a debit or credit card, simply enter your card information when prompted, and your account will be securely charged.
Please allow up to 3 working days for us to process your order prior to shipping. Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.
Unfortunately, due to certain restrictions, we have suspended shipping to Russia indefinitely.
You can calculate your shipping fee once you have added your items to your bag. Please enter the destination country to see prices and delivery options.
Duties and Taxes
International packages may incur taxes and/or duties. Please familiarise yourself with your country’s fees and policies before placing an order. Wings Magazine Ltd. is legally obligated to enter the full value of orders on customs forms. If your order incurs a customs or delivery surcharge We reserve the right to withhold your order until we receive payment for this surcharge from you. Please note that extra time should be allocated for your order to arrive.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
At this time, we do not offer returns or exchanges. If you are unsatisfied with your order within 7 days of receiving your package, please contact us at email@example.com. We will try our best to fulfill every order as specified in our terms, but delays and cancellations may occur for reasons beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel any orders for any reason, refunding our customers for the full amount immediately.
For any further assistance, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTRIBUTING TO WINGS (PRINT & ONLINE)
By submitting work to Wings you are giving consent for your material to be published and used in our printed publication, website, social media accounts and other promotional materials that may include advertisements.
Contributors will always be listed with relevant submitted works in print and online, with social media tags given where relevant. We aim to provide print and online previews before its publication.
We do not include personal information such as contact or address date anywhere without express permission. The data will not be shared with any other parties and is not stored anywhere with public access.
Please note that our publications and website is available and accessible throughout the world and not just in the United Kingdom, where UK law applies. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, we do not publish any material without permission from the original or recognized owner.
Conditions of use:
1) Wings will not use the submitted material for any other purposes than those mentioned above.
2) Wings will not include personal data (such as address or contact information) on our website, printed or other marketing/promotional material without express permission.
3) All of our published and promotional work is copyrighted. (This is aimed to protect ourselves and our contributors.
4) As is stated under our terms and conditions, product photos and links to online content used by Wings Magazine Ltd may be used by others, as long as it is properly credited to Wings and the appropriate contributor with links to our home page or product page where relevant.
5) As is stated under our terms and conditions, all of our content is copyrighted and protected under international copyright law.
6) Wings are always happy to receive contributions, but all work submitted must be from the original owner. By submitting material, you confirming ownership of the original material, or have consent from the original owner to send the material to us from publication, and that the content submitted does not defame any person, company or business or violate the privacy rights, copyright, and other intellectual property rights or contract rights.
7) Wings Magazine Ltd. cannot accept any liability for damage/loss of equipment/belongings, personal injury/loss of life incurred, or third-party claims, whilst undertaking either unsolicited or commissioned works of the title.
8) Applications for press facilities/access at events can only be made after consultation with the editor.
9) The Editors reserve the right to decline submitted material or request editing if they deem it necessary. All contributed work must be original and subject to the proper research and presentation. The contributor may be liable for any expense incurred by Wings Magazine Ltd as a result of incorrect information or plagiarism in their submitted work.
10) Wings Magazine Ltd works are published in the UK but distributed worldwide - an article will, therefore, appear in all those countries in which the magazine is sold. By submitting material to Wings you are granting license to publish the material.